In 1986, Dr. Mahmoud earlier published a book Zaghawa past, present and addressed in Chapter V language of Zaghawa and updates the previous effort issued Zaghawa language of the book in 2005, which boosted his writing letters can be a source of the Zaghawa language.
In 2000, a veterinarian prepared Zaghawa named friend Adam, an improved version of the alphabet which is named Beria Beria Giray Erfe (signs written Perea) and in 2007 was converted the system from writing to computer line edited by volunteer named Sunil Lyon Seonil yun collaboration with Seale International SIL international, an international organization founded in 1934, is busy serving communities all over the world to develop the languages of others started and capacity building for sustainable development of the languages through research, training, translation and the development of resources and scale lettering Zaghawa language below the achievements of this organization.
This language of an ethnic group living in the area between the north-eastern Chad and north-western Sudan, is Zaghawa tribe, and they are multiple branches and tribes and bellies tribe, but bound together by one language, traditions and heritage in common. And language Zaghawa properties and phenomena that distinguish them on other languages.
Zaghawa considered the language of the Nilo-Saharan group descended from the family of languages belonging to the desert garrison platoon, which is spoken in parts of the eastern desert and stretches from North Darfur rooms to the south of Libya, Chad and the north-central and eastern Niger, northeastern Nigeria.
Zaghawa call their language (Perea or PIRA)
of any wild people Zaghawa It is estimated that there are more than 500,000 people speak this language in Chad, Sudan and elsewhere.
It includes language Zaghawa number of dialects which traded understood by everyone on the different accents and regions.
First adopted the written text of the language Zaghawa late Professor / Abdullah Adam Issa known Adam dealer Zaghawa from Umbro, where he tried to reach a text written using symbols derived from the decimal definition marks (trademarks), sometimes known alphabet sentences and have been building these alphabet across a sample of signs of livestock (camels private) within the Berea area (the language of the Zaghawa) in western Sudan and eastern Chad.
These texts have been published in color newspaper and then Adam developed a dealer first version for more than 25 years and wrote a book included the symbols of the proposed and some literary texts of proverbs, poetry and short stories, however, that some of the icons do not exist in the language of Zaghawa Based on that, we find that the founder of the idea may ignore those symbols later, and some of these longer marks than others, which made it difficult to use it as the Kmpiotr.tm line Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization has proposed IESCO idea of writing the Zaghawa language of Arabic letters amounted to a total of Arabic letters to (18) character, and was replacement of old letters proposing new Adam dealer burns.
ABC Zaghawa language:
Language Zaghawa 24 symbols and these letters are called (groin), because taken from the tattoo Ebel Zaghawa and the names of these characters are (boarding, Bzqan, Shipp, Derbaa, Abe Fatyqo, Qguaj, Ordebo, Aaj, Didjaj, Kobo, Loco, Merih, Nye Nye, Bouet, Oi, ARIPO, confidential, Teti Suai, Yu, Wei Se, Guenaa, er, Anagaa) .vhrov language of Zaghawa in the table below starting from the left of the No. 065 and ends at No. 090, a 24-character find these letters site Seale International Zaghawa Beria font using ANSI program
And to learn the language of Zaghawa afdul4u.com you can visit the site or visit the International Organization torrent site or type the first or second lesson … in the language of the Zaghawa in Google where you find lots of unpublished language Zaghawa sound and image of professional teachers.
Problems faced by the language of Zaghawa:
1. The policy adopted by the state since independence in adopting the Arabic language as an official language of the state according to the Constitution and to fight other languages and cultures, although the languages of the Nilo-Saharan representing 70% in terms of demographic audience, where she was prevented occur any other living language in schools and punish those who speak the language own strict punishment (cultural alienation).
2. difficulty writing written symbols in the former private computer line.
3. lack of interest of the Zaghawa who migrated outside the Dar Zaghawa in their own language and do not teach their children the language of the Zaghawa.
Despite the decline of the Zaghawa language versus Arabic language control and the weight of Alastarab policy in the cities, but they are still the major languages that formed the presence demographically, they are scalable and writing letters (Berra groin) Hence the need to upgrade and develop the Zaghawa language because they are carriers of the legacy of civilization of the people of Zaghawa since ancient times, also, the language enables us to identify the manifestations of civilization and cultural Zaghawa throughout history.
In the upcoming episodes:
· Heritage Zaghawa tribe (popular games, Anakarh, musical instruments, horse and camel racing, Hardlooo Aldobat.
· Some customs and traditions (wearing Zaghawa, housing, the staple food, Fire, Iron and steel industry, wealth, nomadic, tattoos, circumcision, and purification configuration, celebrate the arrival of the twins, wildlife, fishing, ways to kill predators, disease and death, blood money …)
· Recipes from the environment Landmarks Zaghawa environment (the valley of Hor, natron, an oasis of palm)
· Zaghawa and the Kingdom of Dai
· Zaghawa movement Senussi
· Zaghawa, Fur and Sultans
· Zaghawa and Turkish
· Zaghawa and Mahdia
· Zaghawa and management of the colonial French and British
· Zaghawa and Trade